Art community and publisher in Scotland
This is Aberdeenshire Studio: a collaborative art space on the outskirts of Aberdeen city.
We’re in an inspiring countryside location not far from Aberdeen city, a 5-minute drive from Dyce and New Machar, where resident artists can have their own workspace, but also collaborative from other members of the community.
In our unique location we benefit from:
- Comfortable kitchen and collaboration lounge area.
- Individual sectioned workspaces in a workshop.
- Natural lighting from skylights.
- Toilets and washing up facilities.
- Ample available free parking.
- Inspiring countryside walks and views.
- Small creative community with growth potential.
- Opportunities to showcase your work in magazine releases read in Aberdeenshire and worldwide.
- Easy road access, bus transport and railway path connections to Dyce station.
Aberdeenshire Studio is the home of Aberdeenshire Magazine and publisher Naturevolve.
Register interest in a space in our community today!
Our beautiful countryside location in close proximity to Aberdeen city is ideal for nature inspired artists across Aberdeen and the shire.
Interested? Contact Hello@aberdeenshire.studio